Over 10 Million Americans Suffer from Fibromyalgia. Let our expert clinical team get to the root cause and help you deal with this challenging condition.
Your Functional Medicine Experts in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia Literate Telemedicine and Clinic
Facts about Fibromyalgia
Research has shown that the symptoms of fibromyalgia are due to something inflaming the central nervous system. When the central nervous system is inflamed, the signal around pain sensing can be altered.
Fibromyalgia is reversible when we properly identify the reason and the root causes of the fibro, which can be done by advanced lab tests.
For those with fibromyalgia, the body begins to interpret smaller amounts of sensation as pain than in a healthy body. Other symptoms that often occur with fibromyalgia such as fatigue, mood changes, insomnia, headaches and swelling can give us insights and clues to the underlying reasons for fibromyalgia.
At Medicine With Heart Clinic, we help our clients find results like these...
We Understand How Exhausting this Disease Is
The clinicians at Medicine With Heart understand the frustration, pain, and suffering of fibromyalgia, firsthand. We know if you have fibro you might:
- Wake up and would immediately find myself doing a body scan to see how much pain I was in that day.
- Wake up wondering HOW BAD your pain might be each day.
- Experience a constant dull ache in your muscular system.
- Suffer from severe, sharp, and/or deep pain that feels like it might take over your entire body.
- Find that activity triggers pain
- Experience constant headaches and TMJ.
- Feel like you have “ok” days but are never fully pain free.
We know, if you have fibro it is possible that you:
- talk about your pain with only a select few “safe” few people.
- suffer in silence
- participate in an all consuming mental-emotional battle.
Chronic pain is an impossible thing to understand unless one has gone through it. Our clinic is here to help you reverse your fibro. You can be
- fibro free without medication.
- participating in the activities you love – you can run, lift weights, snowboard, dance, sing and spend time with family and friends.
We have compassion compassion for the journey of those who are suffering from fibromyalgia. If you are on this page looking for a medical practice filled with those who understand the physical, emotional and mental intensity of fibromyalgia and have solutions, then you are at the right place.
– Dr. Miles Nichols
Body and Mind Root Cause Influences of Fibromyalgia
Getting to the Root Causes of Fibromyalgia
The following are the root causes that we see in our clinic that when addressed fibromyalgia reverses. Please note that we do not guess when it comes to these symptoms. All of the following root causes can play a role when it comes to fibromyalgia. Every client of ours has a unique myriad of the following root causes that makes the underlying reason for their body manifesting fibromyalgia different. The reason why we get the amazing results we do in our office with fibromyalgia is because we test for all of these root causes to see which ones make up the unique picture for our clients.
Leading Root Causes of Fibromyalgia
- Lyme Disease
- Mold Illness
- Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Toxic Metal Overload
- Pesticide, Herbicides and chemical buildup
- HPA Axis (adrenal) issues
- Nutrient Imbalances
- Hormonal Issues
- Genetic predisposition
- Epstein Barr or other chronic viral infection