It's time to finally feel better
Your Telehealth Experts in Functional Medicine for Lyme, Mold Illness, Gut & Autoimmune
*Offering In Person Sessions Too
"Dr. Diane was the first person in my life to suspect and test for a condition that is fatal if not treated! I have immense gratitude to her and respect for her abilities. As it turns out the treatment is easy and, in Denver at least, no cost! And I feel great now, better than in decades. And the rest of my family is getting tested for this hereditary common condition, that for some reason, no other doctor ever even thought to look for in twenty years. Dr Diane had opened my eyes to a whole new life of physical health!"
3 Steps to Start Working with Us
Step three is the Maintenance phase:
- Continued messaging support
- Work to maintain changes over time
- Periodic re-testing once or twice a year is recommended
Want to know more about the process of working with us and pricing information?
Click the button below.
Conditions / Specializations
Why Our Clinic Succeeds
With Challenging Cases
- Test don't guess with functional labs
- Address the root cause(s) found on labs
- Research-based natural treatments
- Supplements, nutrition, and lifestyle plans
- Step by step approach with data and purpose
- The Medicine with Heart Method integrates the best from functional medicine, meditation, and behavior design
Our Unique Approach to
Improving Your Gut Health
- We work with IBS, Chron's, Ulcerative Colitis, and people who have not had success with multiple other treatment methods
- We test for and treat root causes like Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO), parasite infections, h pylori, leaky gut, etc.
- We train other doctors about how to address difficult digestive issues due to our success
Lyme Disease and
Lyme Literate Doctors
- Our medical team is Lyme Literate
- We address Lyme and co-infections
- We also work on the immune system
- Lyme toxins are also addressed
- Mold toxin illness, mast cell activation, and autoimmune patterns are screened for
- We address other infections like gut issues that are more likely in those with Lyme
Mold Illnesses and Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
- Mold Illness involves a genetic issue where the body does not properly eliminate the toxins that mold secretes
- It can cause fibromyalgia, pain, headaches, dementia, chronic fatigue, brain fog, insomnia and so much more
- Mold illness is referred to as Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS) because the body & brain are inflamed.
Do you Suspect Thyroid Issues
or Chronic Fatigue?
- Many people fatigue have been told their lab tests are normal, but still feel off
- Subclinical hypothyroidism is when the thyroid values are in the standard normal range, but not functioning optimally
- Causes of chronic fatigue can be unrelated to thyroid, but we test for many root causes
- We work to find the main causes and then address them systematically with research-based natural protocols
From the Blog
Welcome to our blog this week, which starts our coverage of Sports Nutrition. This article today covers macronutrients for sports performance, including protein requirements for performance & recovery and fat burning vs carb
The Virus Series, Part 3: Vitamins and Minerals for Optimized Immune Competence and Viral Resistance
In our previous article on viruses and immunity, we discussed the basics of the immune system and lifestyle factors that enhance immune function. In this article, we discuss vitamins and minerals that support
Welcome to our Thyroid Series of blog articles. This article covers the topic of thyroid nodules and solutions to address them. We hope you have followed our previous articles on the thyroid; introduction
Need More Information?
Call us us 720-722-1143 or book a time to talk to a team member at the link below